FVE views and action points for keeping antimicrobials effective
The FVE adopted a position on the views and main action points the professions sees in order to keep antimicrobials effective, now and in the future.
FVE wishes to contribute with the following actions:
- FVE develops and promotes the development of guidelines (for each species) on the responsible use of antimicrobials.
- On Antimicrobial Awareness Day, FVE in cooperation with the Polish Presidency will organize a Seminar, to raise awareness and to promote responsible use of antimicrobials
- FVE promotes stricter conditions in best practice for the use of certain categories of antimicrobials, which have special importance in human medicine
- FVE calls for a change in the cascade and will promote strict compliance with the cascade.
- FVE wishes the following points of view to be taken into the strategy on antimicrobial resistance
To see the full position paper adopted click here