When? 23 June from 15:00 to 16:30
Special focus: EMA’s categorisation of antibiotics for veterinary use.
Key questions the event will address will be:
- The EMA AMEG classification of antimicrobials for use in animals: recommendation or mandatory?
- Is a distinction made between the use of CIA’s in companion animals and food-producing animals?
- WHO – OIE – EMA/AMEG listing of Critically Important Antimicrobials: what is the difference?
- How do national guidelines use the EMA AMEG classification?
- How often do we expect updates to the listing of the EMA AMEG classification?