About Company / Organization
World Veterinary Association
The World Veterinary Association (WVA) is the global voice of the
veterinary profession. WVA unites and represents the
veterinary profession around the world.
0032 2 533 70 22
10 December 2020
the Assistant shall support the WVA staff
• Implementation of WVA projects and action plans.
• Preparation of WVA meetings, and global conferences.
• Preparations of position papers and news articles.
• Management of WVA’s databases.
• Management of WVA’s Website and Social media.
• EU Work permit
• A university qualification (a degree in Veterinary Medicine or
Communications would be an advantage)
• A very high standard of spoken and written English (French and Spanish
language skills would be an advantage);
• Strong communication skills, with a good knowledge of digital
• Computer literate in all main Microsoft Office applications;
• A knowledge of, and experience with, social media platforms.
Please submit CV and motivation letter before 10 December
Full-time position, one-year
contract with possibility of extension.